Drip Coffee Workshop -- Getting Started on Filter Coffee (V60 / Clever)
**Sign up as a pair and enjoy a $10 discount!**
Please specify the session you are signing up for in the remarks.
This 2-hour drip coffee workshop is great for anyone who's looking to get started on brewing filter coffee. You don't need to have prior coffee experience -- this is a casual workshop that would be great as a weekend activity!
You will learn about percolation and immersion brewing methods, the basic theory to making delicious drip coffee, and get lots of time to try brewing on your own! We will also taste the coffee together, during which you will learn basic sensory skills as to how we taste, assess and describe coffee professionally.
Workshop fees are inclusive of one 220g bag of single origin filter coffee beans, which you can bring home and put your new brewing skills to use!
Summary of workshop topics:
- Introduction to percolation and immersion brewing methods and their differences
- Introduction to brewing equipment
- Basic coffee theory for brewing delicious drip coffee
- Demonstration of brewing steps
- Hands-on brewing for percolation (V60) and immersion (Clever), using 2 single origin coffees from different continents
- Coffee tasting and basic sensory skills, covering the Coffee Flavour Wheel
To ensure an optimal learning experience, there will be a maximum of 4 participants per workshop. We will require a minimum of 2 participants to start. We seek your understanding that we will contact you to reschedule the workshop if this is not met.
The workshop will be conducted at our academy at 313 Old Birdcage Walk, #01-14, Singapore 798486.