Hario V60 Buono Variable Temperature Kettle
Enhance your pour over coffee setup with the Hario V60 Buono Variable Temperature Kettle. Combining the beloved precision of the Hario Buono kettles with next-gen temperature precision that enables you to set a target brewing temperature, this kettle’s the perfect addition to the coffee enthusiast’s gear arsenal.
Dual heating modes make this kettle perfect for brewers who value both speed and precision. Boil Mode goes directly to boil—plain and simple. Precision Mode allows you to set any specific temperature between 60 and 96 Celsius, down to the degree.
This accuracy eliminates water temperature as another unknown variable, which enables you to brew more consistent and balanced coffee. It also enables you to brew coffee at lower temperatures than normal, opening up a world of interesting recipes.
Once the target temperature is reached, the Keep Warm function can keep it there for up to fifteen minutes.
The stainless steel kettle body has an 800ml practical capacity. This primary piece sits on the electronic base, which features a digital temperature display and is durably engineered for years of use.
HARIO V60 BUONO VARIABLE TEMPERATURE KETTLE FEATURES
- Classic Buono Precision — Pour your brewing water with the perfect speed and placement for richer, more balanced flavour, thanks to the gooseneck shape.
- Dual Heating Modes — Can heat directly to boil or to a specific set temperature from 60-96 degrees Celsius.
- 15’ Keep Warm Function — Can keep your water at your set temperature for up to fifteen minutes.
- 800ml Practical Capacity — Perfectly sized for even heavy coffee-loving homes.
- Durable Engineering — Stainless steel design and durable mechanics make this a long-lasting tool.
- Digital Display — Know the exact temperature of your water, displayed digitally for max speed and accuracy.